If you are a school group, please see our SCHOOL CAMPS page.
If you are a family, church, community, friends or any other type of group looking for a weekend get away, look no further than Alexandra Adventure Resort.
With the option of catered or self-catered, you have the flexibility to work within your budget. Included in your price for both catered and self-catered options are the following:
• Sole use of the camp for your group.
• All accommodation lodges have heating and cooling. Our Echidna Lodge has ensuite rooms (including a disabled room), the Kookaburra Homestead has showers and toilets in the same building, our Snake Valley Lodge has toilets separate, but under the same roof line and our newest building, Turtle Lakehouse has showers and toilets in same building as well as separate disabled toilets.
We can accommodate over 200 people and lodges are allocated according to your numbers.
Click here to see our rooms/lodges.
• We also have available our unit, Wallaby's Manor. This is available for an ADDITIONAL FEE. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 toilets,
2 showers, and a lounge area with kitchenette. Comfortable leather couches, flat screen TV, fridge, microwave and coffee machine all contribute to provide all of the comforts of home.
• Use of all facilities including archery, canoeing, basketball court football/soccer oval, swimming pool and tennis court
• For an extra cost, we can arrange for you to enjoy our harness activities such as flying fox, giant swing, high ropes course and more. Go to our Onsite Activities page for more information.
• Access to our spacious Multi purpose hall and undercover BBQ area, with BBQ and games such as table tennis, foosball and air hockey.
• Our hall is huge and is suitable for meetings, watching movies, as a chapel or just as a great space to chill on a rainy day. Fully air-conditioned and heated, it has plenty of seating, tables, a whiteboard, dvd player, projector, microphone and speakers, with all the relevant cables required. Just bring your own laptop or ipod along.
• Our campfire pit is great for those cool nights. Remember to bring along your marshmallows!
• Our commercial kitchen is available for use for self-catered groups. You will have access to a fridge, freezer, 10 tray combi oven with both steam and oven functions, 6 plate gas stove and a large commercial mixer for making cake.
• Check in from 2pm and check out by 11am on your last day. We have a minimum booking requirement of 2 nights, or 3 nights for long weekends, as well as minimum number requirements so please contact our office for details.
• For enquiries call us on 03 5772 1409 or -