If you are a school group, please see our SCHOOL CAMPS tab.
If you are a family, church, community, friends or any other type of group looking for a weekend get away, look no further than Alexandra Adventure Resort.
With the option of catered or self-catered, you have the flexibility to work within your budget for either option.
Included in your price for both catered and self-catered options are the following:
• Sole use of the camp for your group.
• All accommodation lodges have heating and cooling.
Our Echidna Lodge has ensuite rooms (including an accessible room); the Kookaburra Homestead has showers and toilets in the same building; our Snake Valley Lodge has separate toilets, but under the same roof line and our newest building, Turtle Lakehouse has showers and toilets block adjacent as well as separate accessible bathroom under roof.
• We can accommodate over 200 people and lodges are allocated according to your numbers attending camp.
Click here to see our rooms/lodges
• We also have available a self-contained unit, Wallaby's Manor. This is available for an ADDITIONAL FEE - please contact the Office for pricing.
It has 5 bedrooms, 2 toilets, 2 showers, and a lounge area with kitchenette. Comfortable leather couches, flat screen TV, fridge, microwave and coffee machine all contribute to provide all of the comforts of home.
• Use of all activities including archery, canoeing, basketball court football/soccer oval, swimming pool and tennis court
• For an additional cost, we can arrange for you to enjoy our harness activities such as flying fox, giant swing, high ropes course and more.
Go to our Onsite Activities - Weekend Groups page for more information.
• Access to our spacious Multi purpose hall and Undercover area, with picnic tables/seating, BBQ and games such as table tennis, foosball and air hockey.
• Our Main hall is huge and is suitable for meetings, watching movies, as a chapel or just as a great space to chill on a rainy day. Fully air-conditioned and heated, it has plenty of seating, tables, a whiteboard, DVD player, overhead projector, microphone and speakers, with all the relevant cables required. Just bring your own laptop or i-pod along.
• Our campfire pit is great for those cool nights. Remember to bring along your marshmallows!
• Our commercial kitchen is available for use for self-catered groups. You will have access to a fridge, freezer, 10 tray combi oven with both steam and oven functions, 6 plate gas stove and a large commercial mixer for making cakes.
• Check in is from 2pm onwards on Arrival day • Check out is by 11am on your Last day.
• We have a minimum booking requirement of 2 nights (or 3 nights for long weekends).
• A minimum number charge applies for all bookings, please contact our Office for details.
• For enquiries call us on 03 5772 1409 or email us at email@example.com